Guidelines For Finding The Perfect SEO Company In Mumbai
Getting the best SEO service is the most important aspect of taking your venture online and ensuring its success and profitability. However, with the countless number of such organizations mushrooming up, finding the right SEO Company in Mumbai as per your specific needs can be a daunting task. So, given below are the basic guidelines for finding the most professional and reliable SEO company.
They have deliverables.
A quality SEO firm is going to show you what they’re doing. They may not be able to show you first-page results, but they do give you evidence of things that they’ve done.
For example, they may show you the following:
- Actual sites that have real do follow backlinks to your site
- An audit of your site, homepage, content, or link profile, that includes action points
- New content for your pages, or changes to your existing content
- A weekly or monthly report, displaying work they’ve done and how your site ranks
- SEO agencies can’t wave the magic wand to improve rankings, but they can do If they show you exactly what they’re doing, that’s a good sign.
Your ranking improves.
Ah, rank! Everyone loves to talk about rank, and everyone loves to see rank improvements. If your SEO agency is giving you better rank, then you’re probably in good hands.
Here are signs of legitimate and trustworthy rank improvement:
- Your site is ranking for your target keywords
- Your site is ranking on the first page of Google
- Your site is ranking for a variety of long tail keywords
- Your ranking stays consistent. Shifting a few positions up and down on a weekly basis is normal. Dropping several positions day after day for several days at a time is not good.
They have recommendations for improvement.
No SEO can help you unless you’re helping them help you. (Did you catch that?)
If they recommend that you do certain things, this tells you that the agency wants to work with you in a partner relationship. If you comply with their requests, you will most likely see the kind of results that you’re hoping for.
Here are a few of the things that quality SEO agencies may recommend:
- Start social channels — Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Google+, LinkedIn, etc.
- Integrate social channels with home page
- Launch a content marketing plan
- Start a blog
- Add content to your homepage
- Integrate internal linking into your existing content
- Optimize all site content
- Add alt tags to images
- Change your robots.txt to allow crawling on other portions of the site
- Create a sitemap.xml
- Improve site speed
- Add WP plugins
- Perform a link profile audit
- Disavow spam links
- When the agency makes such recommendations, they’re not necessarily trying to upsell you or scam you. Sure, the “extra services” — audits, content, etc. — might cost. But this isn’t throwaway money on your part. These SEO services are intended to help you.
Your traffic goes down, but your revenue goes up.
- In some cases, you may work with an SEO agency, and subsequently see your traffic drop.
- Is this cause for concern? Yes, but only if your revenue goes down. It’s possible that your traffic drops, but your revenue increases.
- Understand this: Your goal is targeted traffic, not just lots of traffic. If you receive less traffic, but it’s goodtraffic, then you’ll improve your revenue.
- How so? “Good traffic” consists of traffic that comes from.
1) The right long tail keywords, and
2) The right audience. This kind of traffic is more likely to convert on your site. The result? You get more conversions and revenue from fewer visitors.
THE MMIT has a hard-working team which provides a wide range of outsourcing services such as Web Designing, Web Development, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Social Media Marketing (SMM) and Graphic Designing which helps an organization to achieve superior quality output.