Important Tips Which Can Make Your Video Content Work Harder
Video is a powerful storytelling medium: Not only can it serve as a prime proving ground for your business’ promotional campaigns, influential ideas, and experimental content efforts, video’s emotionally resonant combination of sound, motion, and visuals can also help you drive deeper, more satisfying relationships between your brand and its audience.
Optimizing your Brand Channel
YouTube has a number of branding options that you can use to improve the look and feel of your Brand Channel.
- Channel Banner (include a call to action)
- Links to your other brand platforms (Website, Facebook, Twitter)
- Links to your other YouTube channels if you have more than one.
- Use an engaging image as your thumbnail
- Watermarks – An embedded logo or image that will appear in the top right hand corner of your video
- A featured Video – Can be added to the bottom left hand corner of each of your videos.
- A branding Intro – A branding intro or short introductory clip allows you to create a professional-feeling 3 second video introduction that appears before every video.
Audience Engagement Tools
Use these tools to help create a good user experience for your audience.
- Create Playlists – Playlists let you group contents by theme making it easier for users to find videos on your channel.
- Subscribe to affinity channels: engage viewers from other affinity channels.
- Create links in your descriptions to direct your audience towards more information on your website.
- Upload Frequency – Uploading videos frequently is the best way to build views, subscribes, and aid discovery.
- Title – Consider naming your Channel something more descriptive than your Username. Keep title structure as it impacts the brand image.
- About Page: Use this prominent box to your advantage by adding detail, e.g. City, Category, and Awards etc.
- Channel Tags: Be as descriptive as possible, search results depend on descriptive channel tags
The quality of your video is very important to how it performs on YouTube; ensure your videos meet the quality standards of your audience by checking…
- File Quality – Always upload the highest quality video available to you. 2160p/4K is the max that YouTube supports but 720p should be sufficient.
- Length – Make your video at least 5 minutes long if possible, as longer videos rank higher.
- Content – You should always aim to be at least one of the following: informative, helpful, interesting or humorous. And if you’re doing it right, users will engage with your content!
- Relevancy – Always make sure your videos are relevant to the user. This can be as simple as uploading videos about topical discussions in the news, or only uploading videos about in-season products.
These tips can make your video content work hard and perform better.
Let us help you develop an effective website solution for your business, tailored to honing in on your prospective clients. We give our clients full control of their product without a ridiculous price tag, and our friendly team offers their expertise even after your product is live. We, at The MMIT, value the importance of your time, investment, and trust in us and guarantee to deliver our website designing services sincerely and swiftly!